Solar Heating Systems
The D'MAND Kontrols® System Works with Solar Heating Systems for Homes and Businesses
Whether you have an integral collector-storage system, indirect circulation system, direct circulation system, flat-plate collector, evacuated-tube solar collector, vented system or unvented hot water system, the D'MAND Kontrols® System will work with all commercial and residential solar heating systems to provide you with incredibly fast hot water at a fraction of the energy and water waste of traditional water systems.
In order for the D'MAND Kontrols® System to work properly, it needs a source of hot water and a source of cool water that feeds into the source of the hot water. In other words, the cold water that runs to your kitchen plumbing, bathroom plumbing, etc. must also run to your water heater. As long as your commercial or home solar heating system’s pump is powerful enough to create sufficient flow (at least 1/2 gallon of water per minute) it will work with the D'MAND Kontrols® Hot Water System.
The D'MAND Kontrols® System has many, many benefits, including:
- Convenience – no more waiting 2, 3 or 4 minutes for hot water
- Saves water and energy – no more wasting water down the drain, and the D'MAND Kontrols® System only runs on demand, so it only uses about $1 worth of electricity per year
- Extends water heater life – with fewer hot water cycles and a 15-year life expectancy, there is virtually no servicing or replacement
- Reduces sewage and air pollution – no wasting of water down the drain means less water treatment and less energy used
- High return on investment – the D'MAND Kontrols® System is inexpensive to buy, install and operate, and will generally pay for itself in saved energy costs within 2 to 3 years
- Easy to install – whether installing with residential or commercial solar heating systems, D'MAND Kontrols® Controlled Recirculation Systems require no plumbing modifications
Call us now, at 800-200-1956, for more information on the D'MAND Kontrols® Hot Water System.